Free Signup Get Gift Today
There are seven things that will destroy us:
- Gandhi (1869-1948)
1. It will eventually become a habit.
2. If you plan tomorrow this evening you have a starting point tomorrow.
3. If you have a goal for the week do you have it broken down to daily steps to accomplish it.
4. Do you delegate tasks in an orderly fashion from your weekly goal sheet.
5. Lets be honest we can all improve on handling tasks spend 10 minutes each day before you go home and work on tomorrow.
'Nobody is going to hit as hard as life, but it ain't how hard you can hit. It's how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. It's how much you can take, and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done."